Being at the core of B2B-integrations, and experts in automated data exchange processes. We understand that the data we handle has significant value and could be personal.
We strive to handle your data with most possible care and privacy, therefore we handle your personal data according to the following protection principles.
During our day-to-day business operations we commit to ensure that the data we store is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Collected only for specified and legitimate purposes.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is needed.
- Accurate and up to date.
- Stored only as long as is necessary.
- Secured appropriately and handled with integrity and confidentiality.
How does B2Boost respect the above mentioned principles?
- The personal data we collect is limited, transparent and obtained lawfully.
Please be aware that we may have the following data, this data is collected from our correspondence and information you have directly provided us with;
- - Name
- - Function / Position
- - Company
- - Telephone number
- - Language
- - Requesting a (trial) account
- - Requesting a quote
- - Subscribing to a newsletter, blog, report
- - Contact Request
- - Subscribing to a webinar/or event
- - Requesting help and support
- - Applying for an open position
- The information that we collect is necessary to make sure all your queries and issues are handled in the most efficient way.
Most specifically, B2Boost can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- - Creating a (demo) account and confirmation thereof
- - Sending newsletters, blog, reports
- - Drawing up a quote
- - Providing support/assistance (e.g. in case of problems)
- - Conducting customer satisfaction studies, surveys and other market research
- - Sending a confirmation upon subscription for a webinar, seminar, event
- - Send targeted marketing and advertising, updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences and – where applicable – upon explicit consent Issuing invoices and collecting payment
- We believe that the information that we store is relevant and useful to provide and improve our services. We do not store information that is not relevant to our current business relationship.
- We put in all efforts to periodically update your data, however if you feel this is outdated you also have the right to update this yourself through our customer support portal.
- Your data is treated as received in the context of the required services and is not subject to uninformed additional processing.
- Please note that we only keep and store your data during the period that you are effectively related to one of our services (with a retention period of 6 months).
- - Each user can contact email@example.com in order to initiate the procedure of revoking personal data within this 6 month retention period
- - In addition to this procedure and in the context of Google’s owned data access such as YouTube data each user can revoke the access to their data via the Google security settings page at https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
- Your data is stored in secured locations and audited annually. Your data can only be accessed by employees who need this data to support, improve or maintain services you receive from us.
- Your data won’t be shared with any external third party, unless it is necessary in the context of providing B2Boost services and optimising them (including but not limited to maintenance works, payment processing, the delivery of services to B2Boost (e.g. subcontracting) and database management). In this respect, your personal data may be disclosed to payment providers, software providers, cloud partner, datacentre, external IT-consultants and service providers.
- All credentials are encrypted and never stored in clear text on the file system.
- Please note that we do not allow third parties to serve content, including advertisements
- Processing takes place on the following legal grounds, as the case may be:
- - You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- - Processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement with B2Boost or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into an agreement
- - Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which B2Boost is subject
- - Processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or of another natural person
- - Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- - Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by B2Boost or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data (in particular when you are a child).
Security of personal data
- B2Boost undertakes to take reasonable, physical, technological and organisational precautions in order to avoid (i) unauthorised access to your personal information, and (ii) loss, abuse or alteration of your personal data.
- B2Boost shall store all personal data which it has collected in the cloud. Notwithstanding B2Boost's security policy, the checks it carries out and the actions it proposes in this context, an infallible level of security cannot be guaranteed. Since no method of transmission or forwarding over the internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, B2Boost is, in this context, not in a position to guarantee absolute security.
- Finally, the security of your (demo) account will also partly depend on the confidentiality of your password in obtaining access to the Platform and/or the App. B2Boost will never ask for your password, meaning that you will never be required to communicate it personally. If you have nonetheless communicated your password to a third party – for example because this third party has indicated that it wishes to offer additional services - this third party shall have access to your (demo) account and your personal data via your password. In such cases, you are liable for the transactions which occur as a result of the use made of your (demo) account. B2Boost therefore strongly advises you, if you observe that someone has accessed your (demo) account, to immediately change your password and contact us.
What are your rights and options under the EU regulations on the data we have?Where the processing of your Personal Information is subject to EU data protection laws, you have the following data subject rights.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to conditions as specified in applicable law:
- Access: you have the right to request information about how we process your Personal Information and to obtain a copy of that Personal Information.
- Rectification: you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate Personal Information about you and for any incomplete Personal Information about you to be completed.
- Objection: you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information, which is based on our legitimate interests (as described above).
- Erasure: you have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information (subject to certain conditions).
- Automated decision-making: you have the right not to have a decision made about you that is based solely on automated processing if that decision produces legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
- Restriction: you have the right to ask us to restrict our processing of your Personal Information, so that we no longer process that information until the restriction is lifted.
- Portability: you have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that information transmitted to another organization in certain circumstances.
For a more complete overview on the General Data Protection Regulation enforced on EU citizen’s data please follow this link here
Last updated : 26/10/2020